Yesterday was the opening of the 71st UAAP season at the Araneta Coliseum. All the 8 universities, namely, UP, ADMU, UST, DLSU, UE, FEU, NU and AdU were there to watch the opening event. The coliseum was filled with agitated and vigorous audience and participants; everyone was cheering for their college.
I was there. It was really fun but tiring. There were too many people and when my friend and I got inside the coliseum, the chairs on UP’s section were already filled. We then ended up sitting on the steps instead. If it wasn’t a requirement for my PE, I would not be there. My butt cheeks really hurt and my legs were sore from all the walking and standing.
Though I whine about all these stuffs, I still had fun cheering for my university and watching the different dances performed in the opening ceremonies; the performances were very creative and symbolic.
When the opening ceremonies were done, the first basketball game, FEU vs. AdU, started. I wasn’t able to watch the game because I need to find the UP Pep Squad to countersign my ticket for “official proof” that I was there; so I went looking for them. After my ticket was countersigned by one of the members of the Up Pep Squad, I decided to go home because I’m already exhausted. Haha.
That day was really unforgettable because it was my first time I was able to attend the UAAP opening or at least I was required to attend.
I was there. It was really fun but tiring. There were too many people and when my friend and I got inside the coliseum, the chairs on UP’s section were already filled. We then ended up sitting on the steps instead. If it wasn’t a requirement for my PE, I would not be there. My butt cheeks really hurt and my legs were sore from all the walking and standing.
Though I whine about all these stuffs, I still had fun cheering for my university and watching the different dances performed in the opening ceremonies; the performances were very creative and symbolic.
When the opening ceremonies were done, the first basketball game, FEU vs. AdU, started. I wasn’t able to watch the game because I need to find the UP Pep Squad to countersign my ticket for “official proof” that I was there; so I went looking for them. After my ticket was countersigned by one of the members of the Up Pep Squad, I decided to go home because I’m already exhausted. Haha.
That day was really unforgettable because it was my first time I was able to attend the UAAP opening or at least I was required to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment