I’m sick.
I’m ill.
(I really can’t remember the appropriate sentence.)
I feel terrible right now. :( I’ve been sick since yesterday and I can barely move… :( My whole body is in pain. When I speak, I sound like a man. My voice is even lower than my brother’s and mind you he’s got a VERY low voice. I can’t taste any food I eat. After climbing the stairs, I feel like I just climbed a mountain. I can’t smell; I can’t even breathe properly.
But I feel much better right now unlike yesterday where I almost passed out on my way home. I feel “heavy” the whole day. I can’t clearly think during my exam in Philo 11. I can’t even follow the steps that my professor in PE is teaching us. In math, I barely understand our lesson and I’m freezing to death even if I’m already wearing a jacket. On my last class, I almost fell asleep because I feel so drowsy.
It’s raining hard right now and I feel so cold. But I have to pull myself together because my grandmother’s having a party later and we ALL have to attend.
O yeah, congratulations to Meg!!!! Naka-globe ka na rin!!! O yeah… you’re one of us… :)
I’m ill.
(I really can’t remember the appropriate sentence.)
I feel terrible right now. :( I’ve been sick since yesterday and I can barely move… :( My whole body is in pain. When I speak, I sound like a man. My voice is even lower than my brother’s and mind you he’s got a VERY low voice. I can’t taste any food I eat. After climbing the stairs, I feel like I just climbed a mountain. I can’t smell; I can’t even breathe properly.
But I feel much better right now unlike yesterday where I almost passed out on my way home. I feel “heavy” the whole day. I can’t clearly think during my exam in Philo 11. I can’t even follow the steps that my professor in PE is teaching us. In math, I barely understand our lesson and I’m freezing to death even if I’m already wearing a jacket. On my last class, I almost fell asleep because I feel so drowsy.
It’s raining hard right now and I feel so cold. But I have to pull myself together because my grandmother’s having a party later and we ALL have to attend.
O yeah, congratulations to Meg!!!! Naka-globe ka na rin!!! O yeah… you’re one of us… :)
No comments:
Post a Comment