This day is sooooo depressing.
Today was our first exam in math60 and I know that I should have studied really hard for it. It’s just that I did my other assignments that time and it left me no choice but to study "later". (Let’s cut it short...ü). In conclusion, I’m not that prepared for the exam and it did have a great effect on me. I found the test really hard and made me not confident on MOST of my answers. Given those statements, I believe that I only have a 30:70 chance of having a good score. 30% “I’ll pass” : 70% “Dream on passing that exam!” ( You barely studied!)
I know I deserve this.... and I promise from now on, I’ll always prepare for all my exams especially MATH60. Haha.
Another thing, it' really hard to find an IKOT jeep around 8-9 am in the morning at the AS walk. It’s troubling me because I need to be on time for my PE because my prof is a bit strict. :(
Having my first “official” PE class a while ago, it was a bit uneasy because I got used to having 3-hour break after my first class. So i think it will take me some time before I get used to the fact that my 3-hour break is no longer existent. :((
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
depressing reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment