Sunday, July 13, 2008

psyched!

OMG. I can’t believe what just happened the other night. Haha. Okay, I may be overreacting a little bit because what happened wasn’t really that much big a deal. But I must say I was amazed with my friend. :))

So here goes.

We were talking the other night on the phone, talking about lots of stuffs like problems, experiences, etc. Then our topic suddenly shifted to my blogger account. (I really can’t remember how we shifted into that topic.) Anyway, I made this blog account mainly for my English 1 requirement. (This is actually equal to 30% of my grade. So every once in a while I post some entries to not make this account barren and worthless.)

Honestly, NO ONE knows the URL of this account because I was planning to let only my professor know then after my English 1 class, I’ll just simply delete it. Then, my friend started guessing. Since we have nothing to talk about that time, we “played” that guessing game.

I gave a clue that my URL contained four words. She gave two guesses; they were absolutely wrong because she always include my name on them. Haha. Then I gave her my second clue: it was a phrase/sentence. (I’m not exactly sure.) She said a phrase with the word “write” on it. I said she was getting close because she got one word almost correctly. She gave another guess and she got another word right, “through”. Then I said I want to stop the game because she’s getting really close to finding the answer. She then gave one last guess. Unbelievable but true, she got the whole URL right. I could have just denied that her guess was right. But I wasn’t able to control myself from laughing. So all in all, she got it right with just five guesses. Well it would be more amazing if it was only three but still it is jut a one-digit number. Right?!

Also, we talked about a certain dilemma which I couldn’t really decipher myself. So I consulted her. I started sharing and explaining things then she said what she thought was the reason of my dilemma. Giving it some thought, I realized she was right. I really felt better that time though she made me cry for a while. Haha. The problem was a bit confidential and complicated so it’s better to not post it here where anyone could possibly see it. Well, anyone who knows my URL. ;p

I almost forgot! We broke my previous record! My longest phone conversation was with my other friend who is now in the US which is 5 hours nonstop. We beat that because we were able to talk for 6 hours and 40 minutes straight! (After that conversation, my ears really hurt badly.)

No comments: