Monday. Boring. Not really looking forward to this day because it only means one thing: classes start tomorrow! :(
I woke up around 6:30 am. (I know it’s early so I decided to sleep more. Haha.) I woke up (again) at around 8 am. I was left alone in the house. Of course, not TOTALLY alone. I’m with Ate Jemma (I’m not so sure with the spelling) and the carpenter who fixes our house (sorry, I can’t remember his name… but he’s really nice and friendly.)
After eating breakfast, I decided to go to a salon. My hair is a bit long and “heavy” for me. I asked my parents' permission and directly went to the salon after I ate my lunch.
When I got to the salon, there was only one customer. (Lucky me!) Lucky because I don’t have to wait for my turn.
First, they washed my hair then blow dried it. They gave me a big photo album consisting different hairstyles and asked me to choose one that I want. After choosing the “safe” option, the hairstylist started cutting my hair. While she was cutting my hair, I started praying because I was afraid that I might regret my choice of having my hair cut.
Every once in while, the hairstylist would ask me if what she was doing was ok or if something’s wrong. I just kept nodding and saying I’m fine. Oh yeah, I have to speak in English because she didn’t understand Tagalog. Haha. It was a struggle. Anyway when I was done, I looked in the mirror and honestly; I didn’t like what I saw at first. But I don’t EXACTLY hate it.
So I paid them and left. I was a bit sad on my way home.
When I arrived home, I went straight upstairs to my parents’ room and gazed at myself in the mirror. (Haha... vain!) As I stared longer at myself I realized that it’s not that bad and I actually look good in my new hair cut! Now, I’m really happy with my new haircut. (Though my brothers kept teasing me.)
Announcement: I recommend the salon I went to for people who wants new haircut. It’s a bit expensive though compared to the usual Php30-40 haircut at other salons. It normally costs Php500 but they are having a special promo now so my haircut only costs Php300! You saved almost half the price! :) Don't worry, it would be worth it! :))
I woke up around 6:30 am. (I know it’s early so I decided to sleep more. Haha.) I woke up (again) at around 8 am. I was left alone in the house. Of course, not TOTALLY alone. I’m with Ate Jemma (I’m not so sure with the spelling) and the carpenter who fixes our house (sorry, I can’t remember his name… but he’s really nice and friendly.)
After eating breakfast, I decided to go to a salon. My hair is a bit long and “heavy” for me. I asked my parents' permission and directly went to the salon after I ate my lunch.
When I got to the salon, there was only one customer. (Lucky me!) Lucky because I don’t have to wait for my turn.
First, they washed my hair then blow dried it. They gave me a big photo album consisting different hairstyles and asked me to choose one that I want. After choosing the “safe” option, the hairstylist started cutting my hair. While she was cutting my hair, I started praying because I was afraid that I might regret my choice of having my hair cut.
Every once in while, the hairstylist would ask me if what she was doing was ok or if something’s wrong. I just kept nodding and saying I’m fine. Oh yeah, I have to speak in English because she didn’t understand Tagalog. Haha. It was a struggle. Anyway when I was done, I looked in the mirror and honestly; I didn’t like what I saw at first. But I don’t EXACTLY hate it.
So I paid them and left. I was a bit sad on my way home.
When I arrived home, I went straight upstairs to my parents’ room and gazed at myself in the mirror. (Haha... vain!) As I stared longer at myself I realized that it’s not that bad and I actually look good in my new hair cut! Now, I’m really happy with my new haircut. (Though my brothers kept teasing me.)
Announcement: I recommend the salon I went to for people who wants new haircut. It’s a bit expensive though compared to the usual Php30-40 haircut at other salons. It normally costs Php500 but they are having a special promo now so my haircut only costs Php300! You saved almost half the price! :) Don't worry, it would be worth it! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment