Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Classes are SUSPENDED!

Yey! Classes were suspended early this morning. Well actually, it was not that early because classes were officially suspended at exactly 12nn. Having our class suspended had a good and bad effect on me. Let’s start with the bad part…

Bad:
1. I had a 7am class so I was already in school at around 6:40 am. I reviewed for our quiz while waiting for our professor to arrive. My professor didn’t show up…free cut! yey.

2. My next class was PE so I headed to the gym. Unfortunately, the rain was pouring really hard that time and I’m wearing rubber shoes. I forgot to bring extra footwear so my shoes got slightly wet. I was the first one in class so I waited for my classmates. We waited for our professor to arrive. We waited and waited ‘til it was already 35 minutes pass our “PE time”. Everyone then decided to leave. (I got my shoes soaked for nothing! Arghh…)

3. My next class would be at 11:30. Since the rain was pouring really hard, I decided to go to the math building immediately so that I would not be late in case there would be traffic that will be caused by the rain. The class before mine had the same professor with my block. I asked one of my friends who was in that class if they were doing something. He said that the substitute teacher didn’t arrived and that they are about to leave. While waiting for my class to start, one of my block mates announced that classes were suspended and it was posted outside our classroom in case we don’t believe her. We all went outside to see for ourselves if what she said was true. Indeed, she was telling the truth. Haha.

Picture me arriving at UP very early in the morning just sitting, waiting for my professor to arrive, traveling from building to building and waiting again… for my class to start. In the end, I’ll just find out that classes wil be suspended. Well, that pissed me off a bit…

Good:
1. I wasn’t tired.
2. I was able to meet up with my friend whom I wasn’t able to see for quite some time.
3. I was able to rest when I got home.
4. I was allotted more time to study and prepare for my second exam in geol 1.
5. I was influenced by my friend to buy a book (combined columns of Jessica Zafra) to “enhance” my vocabulary and to not limit myself to fantasy and “kiddy” novels.
6. Lastly, I got a free ride home! Haha.

Thanks Paz for the free ride home and I had a great time today... :))

No comments: